Consulting and Development Services
NuDesign Technologies expertise spans system, software, and hardware knowledge of the LAN, broadband, and telecom industries with a special focus on network management and monitoring.
We create leading edge, innovative software solutions for our clients. Our knowledge of communication protocols, programming languages, development tools, and techniques helps your company implement its system quickly.
NuDesign Technologies provides the following:
- Network management software design and development.
- Linux and embedded SNMP and proxy agents, Windows SNMP extension DLL agents.
- Custom stand-alone SNMP applications and HP OpenView modules.
- Enterprise MIB development.
- Web browser based NMS applications, SNMP or HTTP.
- Application and embedded software design and development.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Networked and distributed systems and components: ActiveX, COM / DCOM, .NET, Java technologies.
- User interface design.
- On-line and paper documentation.
- Database access applications.
- Customer support services - system installation, troubleshooting, performance, and capacity studies, customer support and training, vendor evaluation and selection, representation at technical standards committees meetings.
- Program planning and management - either broad product / technology research and strategic planning or a very specific program definition and planning.
Our goal is not just supplying technical talent but understanding business requirements and the technologies needed; we analyze the current environment and find the best migration strategy from current to planned environments, then design and develop the required solution.
The following is a sample of target environments for which our services are performed:
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Linux, Unix, FreeBSD and RTOS systems like QNX Neutrino, Nucleus Plus, OSE, VxWorks and other embedded solutions.
- LAN, broadband, wireless and WAN network software and hardware architectures and communications protocols.
- Internetworking and access technology products.