Overview of Windows hosted SNMP Developer Tools and Applications
These NuDesign’s SNMP products have been tested on Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit and Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Visual MIBrowser Pro, the SNMPv3 management application, an essential tool in development and testing phases. Includes SNMPv3 configurations and scripting capability for generating agent specific test cases. Many sample test scripts are included with the tool.
- Visual SNMP Traffic Monitor, an easy to use application that provides capture, custom filtering, decoding, storage and retrieval for later review of SNMP exchanges, including encrypted SNMPv3 communications for pre-defined credentials. The data is parsed and displayed using object’s MIB names.
- Visual MIBuilder, an application for visually building your system's management objects model (MIB) in SMIv1/v2 grammar.
- SNMPv3 Agent Service, fully supports SNMPv3, "plug & play" replacement of Microsoft SNMPv1/v2 Master Agent Service. It supports IPv6, comes in 32 bit or 64 bit version. It supports MS SNMP extension DLL API and AgentX - rfc2741, Remote sub-agent standard.
- SNMP Middle Layer Manager Server, the MLM Server collects vital stats and alarms off the local domain SNMP Agents in its own MIB objects, also periodically stores so collected data in the local SQL database for future analysis, reporting, archiving and long term trends applications.
- SNMP Tools & Applications for the Transportation Industry, MIB design, SNMPv1 Agent libraries, design, monitoring and test tools for development of NTCIP compliant equipment using the Transportation Management Protocol (TMP).
- SNMP Apps for AFDX / ARINC664, SNMP management, monitoring and agent tools and applications for Avionics Full Duplex Switched Ethernet, ARINC664 standard.
Single, 3 Users, Site Users or OEM Licenses are available for the above products, please consult the Price List or contact us.