Welcome to NuDesign Technologies, Inc. We focus on software tools, libraries and applications for development of management agents and client applications used in remote configuration, monitoring and control of network devices, services, and applications. Our solutions operate over IPv4 / IPv6 networks in carrier, campus and enterprise settings. We also provide professional services supporting customers requiring specific management application and agent solutions.
Our software is based on industry-standard management protocols such as NETCONF, SNMP, CLI, Web and RESTCONF protocols. Our customers are Original Equipment Manufacturers, System Integrators, Operators, Service Providers and End Users worldwide.
Our development products and software technologies provide the basis for the following solutions:
- the management Agents for embedded targets, implementing standard and custom YANG / MIB data models with secure, well-integrated NETCONF / SNMPv3 / CLI and / or Web & RESTCONF access.
- the secure SNMPv3 and CLI management solutions for multiple desktop and embedded targets.
- the secure monitoring of Windows and Linux Servers using extensible SNMPv3 Agent Service for Windows or Linux with standard and/or custom extension subagents, configured with the provided SNMPv3 Configuration Editor. NuDesign SNMPv3 Service for Windows is a direct, drop-in replacement of Microsoft Windows SNMP Service.
- the SNMP Browser, MIB Builder and Traffic Monitor products that are feature-rich, extensible, and easy to use in development, test and production environments.
- specialized SNMPv3 Management Agents and Managers for avionics AFDX® / ARINC664 networks and SNMPv1 products for NTCIP Transportation industry.
The highly automated management Agent / Subagent / Manager development tools, code generation wizards, multiple target development libraries, samples, evals with associated tutorials and our technical support enable quick learning, fast prototyping, experimentation, development and reliable production deployment.
The code generation tools facilitate the organization of the design process, providing for generation of project files for target OS / RTOS and a very complete and immediately compilable agent or manager source code.