SNMP Applications for Windows & Linux
These NuDesign’s SNMP products have been tested on Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2012R2, Server 2016, Server 2019, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10, 32bit or 64bit versions.
- Visual MIBrowser Pro, the SNMPv3 management application, an essential tool in the development and testing phases. Includes SNMPv3 configurations and scripting capability for generating agent-specific test cases. Many sample test scripts are included with the tool. Review Visual MIB Browser Pro Advanced Features here.
- Visual SNMP Traffic Monitor, an easy to use application that provides capture, custom filtering, decoding, storage and retrieval for later review of SNMP exchanges, including encrypted SNMPv3 communications for pre-defined credentials. The data is parsed and displayed using the object’s MIB names.
- Visual MIBuilder, an application for visually building your system’s management objects model (MIB) in SMIv1/v2 grammar.
- SNMPv3 Agent Service for Windows fully supports SNMPv3, “plug & play” replacement of Microsoft SNMPv1/v2 Master Agent Service. It supports IPv6, and comes in 32-bit or 64-bit version. It supports MS SNMP extension DLL API and rfc2741, the AgentX remote sub-agent standard.
- SNMP Middle Layer Manager Server, the MLM Server collects vital stats and alarms from the local domain SNMP Agents in its own MIB objects, also periodically stores so collected data in the local SQL database for future analysis, reporting, archiving and long term trends applications.
These NuDesign’s Linux SNMP products have been tested on three primary families of 32bit or 64bit distributions: Red Hat, Debian & Slackware.
- SNMPv3 Agent Service for Linux fully supports SNMPv3, it is bundled with the Host-MIB and MIB II extension subagent implementations. It permits hot swappable, runtime loading or unloading of extension subagents, that are supplied as shared object libraries and support API also provided by NuDesign’s SNMP Agent Studio for Desktop Linux. The SNMP Linux Service supports IPv6, and comes in a 32-bit or 64-bit version. The rfc2741, the AgentX remote sub-agent standard is supported as well.